Pages

October 12, 2009

First Person: Anna
"I knew what my sexual choice
branded me: a freak."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the point of view in this letter rather strange compared to my own experiences. I waited untill age of 25 to have sex, purely because I did not find a man whom I wanted to have sex with, who I trusted and desired. And I did feel like a bit of a odd one out among my friends.

Now after about 6 months of it, I find that being selfish is what makes my (and my partner's) sex life so great. I demand that I get the things that I want in bed, and he in turn will demand things he wants and we accomodate both of our needs. He remarked once that I was a joy to have sex with because I told him what I wanted, I demanded things, selfishly. After all, for me sex is about pleasure, my pleasure! We have both agreed to be open with our needs and wants and that for me is a sign of good sex.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin