Pages

May 19, 2010

Tonight's the Night*:
Joss Whedon directs Glee. Neil Patrick Harris guest-stars.

3 comments:

Tya said...

Sounds interesting. I may try to watch it.

>>Unfortunately, I'm halfway around the world and can't get Hulu. If anyone has other suggestions on how to watch it, please pass them on. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until the end of the month.<<

Use a browser proxy. :)

Therese said...

If only it were that easy! Proxies work for YouTube, but Hulu has a whole extra layer of protections on it.

The shows are not licensed for overseas, so there are all sorts of internal mechanisms that prevent you from getting it. Even if you go through a US proxy.

Tya said...

Have you tried this one?
http://www.hotspotshield.com/
It works fine for me and I'm also in an area that doesn't get Hulu.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin