Pages

September 9, 2010

Movies We Might See: "Easy A"

3 comments:

Love Sex Tips said...

Looks like a funny movie, hope it lives up to what the trailer shows. Had no idea that the story was inspired on "The Scarlett Letter". Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see it and see the sexist touches that you mention ;)

G/W said...

Ever since I saw this clip in August (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_CZz4QahE), I've been wanting to watch the movie.
It was okay. The good part was that the humour made up for it's shortcomings.
It seemed so devoid of any sort of cultural statement... it was disappointing. I don't want to ruin it for anyone if they haven't seen it so I guess that's all that I can say?

Therese said...

I've finally seen the film and it was pretty funny, especially if you grew up loving John Hughes films. Emma Stone and rest of the class is great.

But in the end, for all of it's smart commentary on sexual double standards, they still missed an opportunity to say outright that teen girls shouldn't be demonized for being sexually active.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin