Pages

January 7, 2011

First Person: Josey
"Intimacy will probably be a big problem, but I will take it slowly."

2 comments:

poeticheart said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story.I'm 21 and still have problems with my relationships because of what happened to me when i was 8. just thinking about it now makes me want to cry and i feel disgusted,dirty,and ashamed all over again.so i know it's time to really talk to someone cause this is one of the reasons i'm a 21 year old virgin.

ex-virgin said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you and poeticheart suffered abuse. Josey, I applaud you for your strength and honesty. It takes guts to open up, to examine our fears.

PS
I love how you aren't ashamed of being a virgin. :)

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin