Pages

February 1, 2011

What's your number? Marie Claire wonders how many sexual partners is too many [UPDATED]

1 comment:

G/W said...

I'd like to x2 the Maxim comment.
I have two friends- Kass and Jay. They've both had upwards of 20 sexual partners in the past two years.
Two of my male friends constantly tease Kass about her "number" in her presence. A few months ago, they were teasing her again and when she exited the room I asked them if they thought what Kass was doing was strange. They both agreed that it was weird. I asked them if it was wrong and they both said they definitely found it wrong. I didn't really argue with them but I was seething internally. They continually call Jay a stud while slut-shaming Kass on the other end. They even admitted it. It's infuriating.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin