Pages

April 15, 2011

Dealing with the Big Reveal: Coming out as a virgin

2 comments:

flamencokitty said...

I love this-"The thing is, there are so many people out there either not sexually active at all, or who haven't been sexually active for a long time. If more people were honest about it, maybe it wouldn't be such a stigma."

I haven't gone past the second date with any man, so I think I'm still a long way from the "reveal." But this is good to know. I feel less embarrassed about it.

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much more comfortable I feel after watching Dan Savage's response. I especially like where he says you're better off without people who would essentially hold your lack of experience against you. This is why I love hime =)

~Ferrette

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin