Instead of saying "I'm a virgin," or "I'm not a virgin," or "I wish I could be a virgin again," how about:
"I haven't participated in [whatever kind of] sex yet."
"I haven't had vaginal intercourse before."
"I haven't had sex with someone I love before."
"I haven't engaged in sex I felt satisfied with yet."
"I haven't experienced sex that felt like sex to me yet."
"I was sexually assaulted or abused: I haven't yet had consensual sex."
"I've changed a lot since I did sex in the past, so I feel like I'm starting over with it."
"I haven't been part of sex with a partner of [whatever gender] yet."
"I haven't had sex when I identified as [whatever gender, orientation or other identity] yet.
"I haven't been part of sex yet that I've actually enjoyed."
"I did have sex already, but it just wasn't what I wanted it. I want to have sex that's the way I envision it at its best."
"I haven't experienced sex in this kind of relationship before."
"I haven't been involved in sex since I knew what I wanted or felt able to ask for it."
"I haven't had sex since I really felt ready for it."
"I have had sex before, but I wasn't happy with it, and I feel like I'd like to restart my sex life fresh, and aim to do that."
"I didn't realize what sex was before and that's what I was doing, so I feel like now that I do is when I'm really having my first times."

No comments:
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!