Pages

August 22, 2011

First Person: BHM
"It was over in a millisecond of the whole entire time you spent thinking about it since you got your first bra at the age of 13."

2 comments:

flamencokitty said...

"but personally, I do not think it was a big deal as my friends and society had told me."

I'm still a virgin, moreso by circumstance than by choice, but that sentence is similar to where my thinking is about my virginity right now: "Seriously, what's the big deal about waiting? Why hold it hostage if I like a guy and want to get closer to him?"

Anonymous said...

Virginity is nothing, it is simply a physical state. It used to be proof for values long gone, which I never subscribed to. Unfortunately HIV has been abused to reinstitute/prolong those.

Young women should ask themselves what those people who do go on about it gain by declaring virginity a major issue. In the end you will come back to see it is control and power over others.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin