Amidst the gloomy news, another miracle: An image of the Virgin Mary has been sighted on a doggie door in Pensacola. From WVLT Volunteer TV in Knoxville (why are they covering news from Florida?):
Ted Biszko told WEAR-TV in Pensacola, Florida that he was recently getting ready for a yard sale when he noticed something strange on his doggie door. When he got a closer he immediately thought that the odd stain looked like an image of the Virgin Mary.
Biszko admits that he had coated his dogs with flea spray a few days before discovering the spot, and between the residue and die, it’s probably would caused the spot. But he also believes it could be a sign since he lost his brother and sister not to long ago.
One commenter thought that it looked more like Cher.




3 comments:
Therese, I love your blog, and this post is just one example of why! (I've been reading you since you posted your info on WMST-L.)
Here's another possible interpretation: Cher is actually a modern-day incarnation of the Virgin Mary.
Thanks Sungold!
Tell your friends!
By the way, Trixie scored "Sad Cookie Cat" on your quiz.
Hi Trixie - You have good company in the "Sad Cookie Cat" category. I'm in the midst of putting up a little blurb on my blog and adding you to my blogroll. I don't have a huge readership (I'm pretty lazy about self-promotion, otherwise I'd surely be bigger than the Daily Kos) but I'm happy to spread a little linky love.
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!