Pages

November 17, 2010

Saving yourself for your handsome prince: Will the Royal Gynecologist be examining Kate?

3 comments:

Jacqueline Combs Nelson said...

I remember Princess Diana saying that she had not messed around because ``I wanted to keep things tidy.´´ She had probably been told for many years that she was a candidate for Princess of Wales as their grandmothers were chums. I think that I read the lurid details in her biography, ´`Diana.´´ What a horrible set-up for her at age 19. Diana `sacrificed her virginity´´ and her life to a man who was using her as a baby factory. Was she shocked or did she always know that she was simply a baby incubator? Some Brits have told me that she knew exactly what she was getting into or was she a naieve young girl who thought they ´´were in love?´´

CatherineJay said...

I would guess that fertility is probably not a prerequisite for marriage given the fertility problems that Edward and Sophie had. Obviously they would probably prefer someone who was able to carry stack and stacks of potential heirs but that is pretty standard.

Therese said...

Turns out the masses are way more interested in the fact that Will is marrying a commoner. I wonder what that says about the British - that class issues trump sex.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin