I recently came out of an alarmingly-long dry spell - one year to be exact - and it happened right in the middle of working on a documentary about virginity. Coincidence?
It's especially crazy because like our previous poster - and here's a BIG TMI/PARENTS STOP READING WARNING - I really love sex. I was a bit of a late bloomer myself, but I grew to consider it one of the top recreational activities out there. In fact, 2006 was a banner, multi-nation, ground-breaking year for Trixie in the sex department. Then came 2007 and...well...nothing.
There was no regular fella, and I just didn't have the energy or enthusiasm for the rest of it - random/casual stuff, old boyfriends or anything complicated whatsoever. I even spent a week in Turkey - and those who know me know that sustaining a drought on Turkish soil is darn near impossible for me. But there it was...even a very cute Istanbulian musician (see exhibit A above) couldn't break it.
After almost exactly one year, the spell, and my metaphorical regrown hymen, were finally broken. Yet, all is not back to normal and I really think the film is messing with me. How that's happening, I'm not sure, but my trip to Turkey next month should be interesting.
May 10, 2008
Dry Spells, Part Two
By
Therese
Labels:
Sex-Positive,
This Film
No comments:
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!