Pages

May 26, 2009

Brooke Sheilds: Too ugly to have sex?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment: "since when is 22 way too old to lose your virginity", because whilst I hate the conservative view of girls should stay virgins till married equally I hate the view that there is something wrong with anyone who is a virgin after a certain age. Yes having sex is fun with someone you love/like/lust over can be great fun, but if you haven't met that person yet it's not going to be enjoyable having sex just because you feel you are getting too old and it's time "to get it over with". People reach all kind of milestones in their lives at different ages, some get a degree at 25, some not till they are 55, some travel when young, others not till they are older, this is all accepted, but why is their this idea that we all have to lose our virginity by a certain age? I lost my virginity when I was very old I had plenty of chances beforehand but none of them felt right, I almost did it once just to get it over with but so grateful I didn't go through with it cause months later finally met the right person and losing my virginity was a wonderful experience. Yes I was frustrated out of my mind by being a virgin all those years, and jealous of my friends who were having great sex, but losing my virginity to someone I didn't care about and having joyless sex would have been just as frustrating as being a virgin was.

Mark Plus said...

I wish Brooke Shields would stop stalking me. I've heard about her, off and on, since my senior year of high school (graduating in 1978). Why should I ever have had to hear about her at all? She doesn't have the sort of talent that justifies her recurring media exposure, especially when she has some vacuous thing to tell the world about her personal life (her postpartum depression a few years ago, and now her loss of virginity).

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin