
"They are men. They have desires. They have testosterone. If they make a mistake, I'm not going to hate them. I don't think they are above or below being seduced. I would be foolish if I thought that. I pray for them."
Denise Jonas, mother of the chastity-ring-flaunting Jonas Brothers, on how she would feel if they had sex before marriage.
Presumably Mama Jonas imagines an army of temptresses out to ruin her sons. So - how would the reasoning of "They are women. They have desires. They have estrogen" fly? Yeah, we thought so.
June 5, 2009
Sorry mom, the testosterone made me do it...
By
Therese
Labels:
Double standard,
Jonas Brothers,
Losing It,
Virginity Pledge
No comments:
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!