Pages

June 9, 2009

The non-tragedy of losing your virginity to someone you're not in love with

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I did not lose my virginity until 27 and it was to someone I was not in love with. It wasn't a horrible tragedy. It was more of a relief at that point. I was only with the man for a few months but it gave me the confidence to find someone I truly did care for the second time around. Waiting for mr. right for so long was a million times more harmful to my self esteem than losing my virginity to someone I was not in love with was. My second partner is someone that I love and I am glad for that but I am not sad or regretful that this man that I love was not the first one I slept with.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin