Pages

August 3, 2009

First Person: "Let me make my first million and I'll have time."

1 comment:

Mark Plus said...

I wonder why more people don't pick up on the fact that Christians worship a 2,000 year old male virgin named Jesus. Normally Jesus' virginity would make him a very low-ranking beta male and an object of derision (refer to Roissy in DC's blog for his ongoing discussion about alpha males, beta males and sex). So I can see why some people want to resolve the cognitive dissonance by postulating that Jesus did in fact have a wife (Mary Magdalene) during his earthly existence, thereby raising his status in the male dominance hierarchy. (I've read that Mormons teach that Jesus had several earthly wives, which would raise his status even higher in a religion that has a history of polygyny.)

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin