Another installment in our series of First Person interviews on virginity. We get a lot of stories through our comments and occasionally we share them here. Please send us an email if you'd like to tell your story.
I'm under 30, but I think that it is kind of a weird thing to still be a virgin when you're in your mid 20s. I know women who have and are still virgins, but they have those strong religious ties. I don't really have those reasons anymore (I did when I was teen, and I signed this stupid card that said I would only kiss boys "lightly" whatever that means. Oh, and sex was out of the question).
Since I've figured out that I'm bi. I would love to have sex with someone I actually like, no matter the gender.
But I'm still a virgin because I'm really shy, really scared, and I have a hard time getting close to people physically, not even on a sexual level. Also, I've always been focused on what I've been doing right now, not on relationships. (True story: Broke up with my first boyfriend because he'd rather snuggle than let me do homework.)
It's weird, but you get to the point to where you lie about sex for your friends or smile and nod at their stories, like you know where their coming from (no pun intended) when you have no idea what's its like. It's expected that you've had sex, and if you haven't, you must be really religious...or have vagina dentata.
Tell us how you define virginity, how you lost/kept it, and anything else about the v-word. Email your answers to info*at*trixiefilms.com.
September 14, 2009
First Person: "I would love to have sex with someone I actually like, no matter the gender."
By
Therese
Labels:
First Person,
Losing It,
Older virgins
2 comments:
Im still a virgin and im 20 years old and Im a young black bisexual man. People always look at me like theyve seen a ghost and try to wonder why i havent slept with a female or male. I know this blog is for females but I just thought id share mine.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE..U CAN REACH ME AT MY BLOG BELOW.
DELLA!
http://rockiiboxxe.tumblr.com/
Hi Della - Thanks so much for sharing. Actually we do stories about and for and buy both men and women. We hope you keep reading!!
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!