Pages

June 21, 2010

A consumer reports on artificial hymens:
Beware the tell-tale smell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geez. While I didn't have any of the sexs before I was married - and neither did my husband if you can believe that - I had surgery to break my hymen and expand my vaginal entrance when I was a teen. I couldn't even use tampons it was so tight.

Definitely has nothing to do with virginity.

abps said...

People have this strange MYTH, if the girl is a virgin her hymen will be in tact, where as that is not the case, Hymen can be torn or Broken if women are involved in sports, doing regular exercises,Gym OR even Physical work.

Unknown said...

A quick google search found the website www.hymenshop.com which sells the artificial hymen. Their artificial virginity product looks similar to the photo above and they do deliver online.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin