Pages

June 3, 2010

First Person: Jan
"I want a relationship that won't abruptly end because I didn't put out fast enough"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. You just described me in every paragraph written, but I'm 30. I hate the fact that half the time I am upset by my status as a virgin at this age, but at the same time, I can't imagine myself "just doing it to get it over with" nor think I can do much to force the right circumstances that I could do it in. I don't know what else to say, except that I feel relief, comfort and kinship to have found this. Thank you. Thank you so so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, if it makes you feel better I'm also 30 and in the same situation. You're not alone.:) I've also decided to stop telling guys I've never said sex. It always results in me getting dumped.

Anonymous said...

I'm 25, too, and in this exact situation. I'd LIKE to have a relationship that could progress to the point of having sex, but I worry now that maybe I should just sleep with some hot guy to move past the stigma of still being a virgin. Being a virgin doesn’t jive with the sexy image I have of myself in my mind, and I feel like I have some catching up to do.

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same exact boat! i'm 23 and still have my V-card. I get depressed about it at times, thinking, why isn't some guy interested in me? But it's not to the point where I just want to meet some guy in a bar and take him home. I know the rejection, not to mention the possible danger in doing this, afterwards would hurt me even more than remaining a virgin. It's comforting to know that there are other people like me who exist and it's not something to be ashamed of. If I didn't feel like I was missing out on something great, I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin