Pages

October 21, 2010

First Person: Allie
When I Decided Not To Be A Virgin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a wonderful post! Thank you for writing it. It gave really clear voice to some thoughts that had been knocking around in my head for a few weeks, and I appreciate that you wrote about this subject.

I have never engaged in partner sex, but I know my body and my mind. I was worried that I was "cheating" by telling myself I wasn't a virgin, as if oral or penetration is required as a check in the box, official "validation". I believe that anyone who knows their sexuality, their desires, and their bodies is not a virgin, whether or not they've had sex with a partner.

Thank you again. This post was really wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I've had the same attitude about myself for a long time, but feared that I had conned myself into such an "impossibility." It's great to hear of someone else who is comfortable with the same conclusion of not being a virgin despite never having been with a partner.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin