Pages

January 9, 2009

I'm a virgin who likes to be spanked
...you got a problem with that?

1 comment:

Formerly Fundamentalist said...

Hysterical and overblown? You are too kind to him. He spent a thousand words equating power exchange to rape, completely missing the opportunity to offer her real advice. Seems he was having a self-aggrandizing power exchange with himself.
Plain and simple answer: I don't see a predicament. She clearly knows what she wants and is solid on her boundaries. There are men she can trust to respect these boundaries and enjoy all the non-penetrative action.
Wonderfully, I'm discovering all the time, that there are people out there who will do PRETTY much whatever you are into. Huzzah!
My next search: Man willing to wear football helmet. Potential for sex, but probably mostly just chest bumping.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin