Pages

January 21, 2009

Virginity: What Does It Mean to You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My virginity is very important to me. Sometimes, I honestly feel like I'll never lose it; i just can't imagine it. i plan to stay virgin for as long as want until i feel that i am absolutly ready. But how do i explain this to my boyfriend who says "when your're ready, I'm ready" (he's a virgin too). Since we're serious about each other..... i'll wait until i'm ready.

Therese said...

Thanks so much for your post and sharing your story. We've started a series called 'First Person' where people talk about their feelings around virginity (lost or kept).

You can read one at: http://theamericanvirgin.blogspot.com/2009/02/first-person-loretta.html

If you're interested, drop us a line at info*at*trixiefilms.com

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin