Pages

July 13, 2009

First Person: "If you are still single, it was probably what God intended for you."

2 comments:

Pepper said...

"...most women simply don't like men today." Where did you get that idea? Many women like men, many women don't like men, but it's always been that way. I'm sorry that your personal experiences have led you to that erroneous and bitter conclusion.

Still, I wish you happiness. If you want a relationship, don't give up. But you might want to evaluate what it is about YOU, not about women in general, that fails to "land" you a partner. Don't make excuses, make positive lasting changes.

Kaydee said...

I know some hot ladies in their 60s who wouldn't mind a partner

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin