Pages

July 7, 2009

Why are we more alarmed at the swine flu epidemic than HIV? [with update]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A question I have, which this relates to - so I figure I'll just post it here rather than email, which I'd been thinking of doing - is terminology. As in: other than "I'm a virgin," (which I hate, with it's noun-ness, it's definition of a person by their sexual history) how do you say to a potential partner, "By the way, I haven't had sex before." What are some options?

Looking for, hypothetically, terminology that's not purity- or "virginity"-based, on the less-of-a-big-deal, don't-freak-out side of things, that would work for, let's say, a 26-year-old looking to have (hypothetical) sex with, for example, a guy she dated very briefly, but was/is very fond of, who then moved to another city, whom she'll be seeing for a few days later this month? Or something like that...

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin