Pages

December 30, 2009

Check out our new trailer!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I'm an asexual feminist who believes that virginity is completely socially constructed. That's still a pretty radical idea. I made a film about it in college if you're interested (click my name).

I think it's awesome to see a filmmaker explore both sides of this issue. Good luck!

Therese said...

Hi Elizabeth - I really like your film! Can you email me off-blog at info*at*trixiefilms*dot*com? Thanks for your comment!

bethany said...

This looks really great! I too subscribe to the idea that virginity is a social construct, made and maintained as a tool of the kyriarchy to keep a certain balance of power.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin