I recently came across a site called Dear Cupid, which is an advice site on relationships, dating, love and sex. Someone posts a question and anyone (called Agony Aunts) can offer their own advice.
In the wild west of the Internets, I expected to find a lot of sleazy, snarky answers. But taking a quick cruise through the Q&As, I thougt it was all, well, pretty sweet.
Here's the latest virginity question and answers:
I am 26 and a virgin. I have known that I'm gay since I was 13 and I have come no closer to having a relationship in the next 13 years. Never been kissed or anything! I'm not out but I've been using a lot of gay dating websites and still nothing. I am planning to go to university to do a course to change career and I'm planning to come out then as I am away from my family. I suppose I feel bad about being a virgin at my age and I am nervous about the first time. I'm scared that I won't be very good and that my relationships will suffer because of it.Post your own advice here. Read their entire virginity question thread here. You can also rate the answers and consult a list of top "Aunts.
Answers:
- "I dont think there is one person who has not been in your shoes that has not been truly worried about their first time..."
- "That day will come...trust me. You will find a nice guy.
- "Don't worry about being a virgin, just make sure when the time comes your partner knows and that you use the right kind of protection."
1 comment:
Hello my name is Merle Dean Shamblin and I would like to be your new friend. I sure could use somebody to chat with. I am a 48 year old long haul truck driver who currently lives in Weatherford Oklahoma. Dec 8th 1960 I was born in Fairview Oklahoma. Moved to Caddo and Washita counties where I attended school at Colony Hydro and Weatherford. My parents Malvin and Wanda Shamblin were cotton and peanut farmers. Dad died in 99 from lung cancer. Graduated from SWOSU with a business degree. My two sisters are LaDonna Hubert and Malva Burrahm. Dennis is my brother. I have been a truck driver for 15 years and have driven 2 million paid miles. I have received many safe driving awards over the years. I am single and have never been married. I have a wide range of interests and am pretty much an open book. Currently I drive a 2006 Freightliner for a major carrier. I dont go to Canada very often. I dont have a dedicated route so I run the entire lower 48. I enjoy reading cinema music sports travel etc. I am gay and seeking travel buddies.
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!