Pages

February 19, 2009

First Person: Rosie
"I knew I was being taken advantage of,
but it was nice to feel wanted"

1 comment:

Linniko said...

I was 24 when I lost mine. He was 20 and he'd never been with anyone either. It was all a mix of in theory absolutely knowing what to do and in practice being completely lost! He lost his erection because he was so nervous and at some time it seemed impossible to me that his penis could ever fit 'down there',because it was hurting so much. I remember thinking it was just so unfair to women that it can hurt. I only loved the experience because it was with the man I loved so dearly, but objectively, it wasn't that great an experience. The second time was way better! And although we're not together any more, I wouldn't want it to have been with no one else!

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin