Pages

February 6, 2009

First Person: Loretta
"Being a virgin does not define me"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of this Blog (and of NATALIE DYLAN) didn't realize U were a virgin 'till reading this post. . .

I define virginity as m/f penetration and am still uncertain if a male would lose his virginity if he had anal sex a man. One of my pre-op TS friends is such a "virgin."

I kinda felt like I lost my virginity when I came in a guy's mouth.

I was a 44-year-old virgin until after I had a sex-change operation . . . I still feel like a virgin as if my personality has NOT changed.

Google "Bunny Ranch" and contact Dennis Hof. NATALIE DYLAN told me that at least a dozen other women virgins contacted Dennis.

Therese said...

Hi Raquel! Thanks for the comment!

Just to help with any confusion you might have, the gals currently writing at The American Virgin are no longer virgins.

But we are doing a series of interviews with people who want to talk about their own feelings about the v-word.

So - we invite you to do a First Person for the blog - would love to hear more about the TS world!

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin