
The copy reads:
Q: Can your baby get pregnant if you have sex while you are pregnant? Like, if you are pregnant with a baby girl and you have sex while you are pregnant, can the sperm go up in there and impregnate the baby?
A: The baby can get pregnant only if it's a female. If you suspect that your baby is pregnant, try not to have sex again. You run the risk of getting your baby's baby pregnant, and that can lead to complications like an infinite loop.
What the WHAT? From FailBlog, via EditorLisa
January 25, 2010
Massive Sex Ed Fail
By
Therese
Labels:
Sex education
5 comments:
I don't know about the person asking the question, but I think person answering the question was making fun of it.
The answerer was not being serious. The term/website "4chan" is basically synonymous with trolling, though I wonder how old the girl asking the question is. I mean, c'mon!
I agree the answer is a hilarious joke (nice catch on the 4chan - thought it looked familiar!) but I'm wondering if we think the question is real.
Apparently no one has asked the obvious question: Does sex with a woman pregnant with a boy subject that boy to gay sexual assault?
Post a Comment
We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!