Pages

January 7, 2010

"Virgin School," the cringeworthy tale
of an older male virgin learning
how to you-know-what

6 comments:

Harold said...

If it's legit, then at least he did what he had to do to change his situation.

That counts for something.

Therese said...

It seems totally legit to me. I agree, more power to him. It seems to have made his life a great deal better.

MHiggo said...

I remember reading some of the stories when that first came out.

There was definitely a twinge when he said "No one's ever been this close to me" as he was sitting on the bed with one of his coaches/therapists.

Anonymous said...

It is legit, I used to be his next door neighbour. He acted very odd so was a target for bullying at school. Good on him for making the video, truly the funniest thing I have ever watched!

Now in the local pub they refer to him as "shagger"

Anonymous said...

I happened upon this on some documentary website, and when I was watching it, I couldn't help but think this wasn't real, like it was some student film done by Ralf Fiennes when he was younger.

You're right though--it seems very odd that some guy could be so shy yet agree to be filmed in that way. I don't see how he got it up for those old grandmas.

Therese said...

But obviously, Anonymous, he did. Why would you assume that a woman over 40 (I'd hardly call them 'grandmas') would be incapable of arousing a young man. Not only is your comment ageist, but it's a very narrow view of what's sexually attractive to another person.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin