Pages

July 19, 2010

First Person: RG
"I define my virginity by who I want to remember having sex with for the first time. Therefore, I am still a virgin."

2 comments:

mizztcasa said...

this posted reminded me of Heather Corrina's Scarleteen Blog post, What's Sex? : http://bit.ly/cxtwtd

At Scarleteen, we don't consider rape or other sexual abuse to be sex: when we're talking about sex, we're talking about consensual sex (sex everyone involved wants, freely chooses and agrees to do and actively participates in), where when there is more than one person involved, what's going on is sex for both people, and wanted by both people, not just one. While for some people who rape, it is sex for them, it is not sex for the person or people they are raping or have raped.

Therese said...

Thanks for posting that. We love Scarleteen here at Trixie HQ. and have been meaning to do a post on all their virginity-related information. Soon...

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin