Pages

July 28, 2010

First Person UPDATE: Jan
"Technically I'm not a virgin anymore, but I just went a bit further with him than anyone else "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Jan from the story... I recognize that what I did was EXTREMELY risky and that night I broke every rule I had for myself in regards to meeting someone online in real life. Although it worked out fine for me, I do realize it could've gone completely different and not in a good way. I don't regret that night at all, but I wouldn't do it again if the opportunity came up and meeting strangers in hotel rooms is something I don't recommend for anyone in any situation, ever.

Post a Comment

We have moved this blog to http://virginitymovie.com where you can find all our posts and leave comments. This blog is no longer active. See you at the new site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin